Yoni Pearl Made with Natural holistic Herbs - 2 Pack (One Full Cleanse)
Best Yoni Detox Pearl Derived From Natural holistic Herbs
What are they?
Discover a new way to balance and restore your vaginal health with the Yoni Pearl! Yoni Pearls are a holistic approach to help restore feminine health and confidence. Detox pearls have been used by women throughout time to help improve a variety of conditions and help maintain a healthy pH environment of the yoni.
Made with natural holistic herbs, the Yoni Pearl is designed to cleanse and detoxify without any harsh chemicals or irritating agents - and has been widely used and loved by women throughout the world
What are the benefits?
Yoni Pearls are known to have a wide variety of benefits:
- Cleanse and balance the uterus and vagina
- Regulate menstruation and hormones
- Ease period cramps
- Reduce bloating and pre-menstrual syndrome
- Increase libido and vaginal lubrication
- Purify and detox to keep infections or imbalances at bay
- Promote fertility
- Promote spiritual and mental release
- Reduce stress, fatigue, anxiety, or depression due to hormonal imbalances
- Relive digestive issues or generalized pain
- 2 Busy Bee Detox Pearls
- 2 PH Test Strips
- 2 Applicators
- How-to-use Instruction Manual (with illustrations)
- Read the entire guide before you start your
- cleanse. Most questions are answered and can be
- found inside
How to use:
- 1.Open the package, pull out a pearl, and unravel the pearl string.
- Insert the pearl using the applicator or insert with a clean finger into the Vagina as far as possible, while still leaving the string visible.
- Leave the pearl inserted for 24 hours, then remove.
- Insert a second treatment for 48 hours, then remove.
Frankincense, sophora Flavescens, Cortex Phellodendri, Motherwort (Leonurus), Cnidium, saffron, Angelica Sinensis, Rhizoma Smilacis Glavrae, Radix Stemonae, Panax Notoginseng, Sichuan dome, Bameol, Myrrh, fructus cindii, bombyx batryticatus, Peach seed, died alum, Resina draconis, flos carthami, Bornoel chrysanthemum indicum, saffro crocus, Catharanthus roseus
Warning: Do not use more than 5 pearls per month. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult a doctor before use.